Sunday 29 March 2009

WALKING TO MY JOB IN BRUSSELS


I told you already that normally I walk to my job every day (half an hour walk). I even take my bike sometimes. The main reason is not that I want to make some sport, nor I want to be a "green" environmentally-friendly guy...NO NO NO....the main reason is that I HATE PUBLIC TRANSPORT in peak times.  I refuse to use it, it is worthless. Yet walking or cyclyng can even be more challenging in Brussels, and not because the weather.

Last friday I decided to take my camera and take some pictures of the obstacles I find every day twice. Here are some samples:


End of the sidewalk...you shall walk on the stree!!!





Bump!!!






which one will it be???? after raining....




Bicycle friendly-environment in the European Quartier




OK....where do I cross the street? who has priority?....mmhh, not clear


More bumps??? nooooo....more stones!!!!


You need bricks at home? ...don't buy them!!! just take them from the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment